Masters In Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Store Rules

Go down

Guild Store Rules Empty Guild Store Rules

Post  Dukefn92 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am

Guild Store is for the benefit of the whole guild ... as with everything else, common sense and common courtesy will enable all members to make the best use of this resource. All members have immediate access to store and retrieve items so that you may use the equipment you need to maximise your efficiency.

Remember that each guild store space costs 50fsp. So please if u have an item that you feel will help the guild send to me and I will either tag it or send it back and say we dont need it at the moment and it would be best to sell.

Anything that goes in GS is deemed to be guild property. Therefore do not expect to be able to tag your items and be able to untag at a later date without prior agreement with a guild leader.

Any drops that you get from hunting with groups belong to you, but you must remove from GS as soon as possible.

Before you start hunting with groups it is your responsibility to check that there is a slot available in GS.

We have far more items held in backpacks than we have in GS. Any items held by inactive members may be recalled for personal use. Active members, however, may have equipped their training items to wear defense or attack sets for some reason, so it is YOUR responsibility to talk to your guildmate about whether you may use that item.

We will not recall any items that are equipped where there is an alternative available

I personally do not advise loaning gear to guildmates without tagging them, unless you know them well and they have earned your personal trust. We will tag items that are loaned provided YOU ensure the cost of tagging is covered through deposits to the guild (over and above your taxation) and clear this with a guild founder. However if this is abused and creates additional workload for leaders then this may be revoked. You need to ensure that you have enough backpack spaces for yourself and not abuse the GS to compensate.

Dukefn92
Admin

https://mastersinbattle.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down